Thursday, June 4, 2009

Mission Code Name: Operation Axis Mundi

Really need a rest after this two mission impossible.....

While I did my presentation for elearning, Melinda skyped me whether I have managed to crack the mission code.......Sorry to say that I just bookmarked it in my Elgg for 3 days without any reading or trying. Therefore I told myself that I need to try it by today.

When I read the mission, huh....I really felt tired when I saw that I need to listen to the podcast for 55 minutes. My mind blocked out and refused to continue. I just told myself not to give up and read again and again on the question and I found the key word.

For Question 1 & 2, I went back to my Elgg bookmark looking for The History & Development of Sandplay Therapy. It is quite straight forward......I just get the answer.......(I have bookmark it for 3 days without read it. I think Alex would like to ensure that we read it :))

For Question 3, I used google to seach for "process oriented psychology". Yes, I found it and check on wikipedia.


Wah!!! I'm so lucky that I managed to get the password....

3 comments:

  1. Excellent well done! I did not expect you to listen to the whole podcast which is why I gave a tip in Voki to shortcut the process which is what you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i listen to the prodcast too... and it's really fun to listen to the stranger voice for what happend
    ah... but a bit too long ... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also listened to the podcast later. :-)

    ReplyDelete