Saturday, June 6, 2009

Why I join CPPD course

I'm married with 3 kids. I worked as an Accountant in a manufacturing company. I joined this CPPD course is because I wish to learn/explore more in therapeutic skill in order to help my oldest son who is 10 years old.

I always confuse and don't know which should be the right/correct therapy for him to join in. I send him to Speech Therapy and Occupational Therapy at Loh Guan Lye Hospital and also Fast For Word and Play Attention at Kidz Grow.

Try to send him to Bold for Play Therapy, after "interview" by Min See thru phone, she felt that he is no need go for Play Therapy.

My friends also introduced me where myself also don't know whether is Sandplay Therapy or Sand Tray Therapy.

Really need to spend my time to explore it.

List of therapies in Wikipedia

4 comments:

  1. the best therapy is Special Time with Mummy...yeh!! It is effective, cheap and good provided Mummy or Daddy has time lo to play with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. children sometimes not showing the sign of needs, just the adult might not understand and thinking of maybe the children need attention. The children is special, stand alone compare with others' siblings, and mother are so worried about the children..
    just be v him, and pay attention to him, or play with him will do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for your advice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seok Binn, hang in there. You'll get it right.

    ReplyDelete